Move over 4G. The world is on the precipice of seeing the widespread application of 5G, a technology that will affect our lives more dramatically than any technology shift since the internet. The possibilities with this new technology will no doubt improve the ways Internet-connect devices are used, but how will these enhancements impact individual industries directly? What does our overall connectivity future entail?
Listen in as top 5G experts explore the current impacts and future projections of 5G. Our panel will cover what industries are seeing as the largest opportunity for innovation, how companies have already adjusted for inevitable 5G modifications, and what the future holds for many industries with this new evolution of technology.
- Steve Latham, CEO & Founder | Banyan Hills Technology
- Erin Liao, VP, Head of E2E 5G Systems | Ericsson
- Valerie Clark, Intelligent Connected Operations (IoT & Edge) | IBM
- Jason Inskeep, 5G Director of Excellence | AT&T
- Michael Kinnavy, Head of Global 5G R&D | Nokia