As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the U.S. and global economies, the financial services and fintech industries must prepare for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. Listen in as our panel of experts discuss how fintechs are responding to the crisis as well as how they can leverage their unique assets to adapt and accelerate innovation.
In this webinar, we cover:
- What unique challenges are we seeing in fintech due to COVID-19?
- How are financial sectors being impacted differently?
- How are companies pivoting their business models and strategies in response?
- How can mobile technologies, blockchain, and cryptocurrency help firms accelerate services in this time of social distancing?
- How will the current climate accelerate innovation and new opportunities for fintechs in the long term?
- How can fintechs best position themselves for success post COVID-19?