More than 30 million office workers in the US, and up to 300 million globally, are expected to be working from home amid the COVID-19 pandemic. As organizations accelerate their digital tools and infrastructure to support an entirely remote workforce, they will continue to see an exponential growth in cyberthreats.Listen in as Cybersecurity experts from Sophos, Veracode, Quick Base, and Toronto Stock Exchange share what they’re seeing, the steps they’re taking, and what you need to know as you shift to remote work.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- How to Assess & Evaluate Your Infrastructure for Remote Work
- Business Continuity Planning
- Importance of Migrating Applications to the Cloud
- How to Manage Increased Phishing Attempts & Malware
- Tips for Navigating Privacy & Trust
- Opportunities for Acceleration & Innovation